Don't let iso brows ruin your day. Purchase a Brow Tint Kit and bring those brows back to life!
- Brow Tint
- Tint Developer
- Cotton Pads
- Disposable Fine Micro Brush
- Cotton Buds
- Mix the developer into the tint & mix with the micro brush to make a smooth paste,
- Apply vaseline around your brow area you do not want the tint to take to.
- Apply to brows for about 2-8 minutes (depending on how fast your tint takes) cleaning up the outer egdes with the cotton buds.
- Remove with warm water and cotton pads.
- If it is not your desired colour, you can reapply until you reach your desired shade.
- Tweeze any surrounding hair but ensure not to over pluck. Now is the perfect time to grow those brows waiting for isolation to be over and booking back in with your beauty therapist for a reshape :)